Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas the Best for Mariana Montoya

Christmas the Best for Mariana Montoya
By Diego Munoz

December 25, 2009 was Mariana Montoya’s best day of the year she celebrated Christmas with family.

Mariana Montoya a sophomore at South East High School went to her cousin’s house at South Gate California to celebrate Christmas. Montoya said, “I really wanted to spend time with my family.” The best way to celebrate is being along with family and, eating delicious food. Montoya said, “We cooked ribs, posole, and tamales. Another excellent way to celebrate is by opening presents. Montoya said, “We celebrated by eating and opening great presents.” Holidays come and go every year it is always worth it to celebrate with your family and be very thankful for what you get throughout the year. Christmas is always a great way to thank god. Montoya said, “At the end of the day I was really stuffed I had a lot of fun. I enjoyed spending time with my cousin.” Holidays should always be the reason for families to be together

No comments:

Post a Comment